For the Divine in all of us...

Divinely Beautiful...
...I lost a friend today...
So forgive if i take a moment to remember someone, who had become a very good confidant on here. (online) Who had such a great heart...

Stop All The Clocks...

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

W.H. Aulden.

The passing of someone is never trivial...
Kim @kgirl1899 - (Divine Miss Kim) was someone who i have and always will have, fond memories of - chatting about all things in life, but mostly about the shared community we are both part of. She was forever a strong supporter of both Rob and Kristen. So forgive me for the sad poem i have placed upon this blog post, but her presence touched my life and the lives of others, who had the pleasure of knowing her through twitter and instagram and personally. From meeting her and spending time with her.

Her loss...comes as a shock to all of us; mainly because lives taken so suddenly and unexpectedly are felt so much deeper. I know there are a lot who had met her personally and had a stronger bond, this bond of friendship i believe will carry on even in her passing and felt forever in those who knew her.

My deepest sympathies go out to her much loved husband Robert, who left a message on Kim's twitter account, announcing her passing. And her inner circle of friends and family - heaven has another angel.  

There is nothing more i want to say. In this world and indeed in this fandom, with so many fighting and disagreeing with each other. Something like this, makes you step back and evaluate your own life and its choices.

My heart is very heavy, i will smile fondly and hope, Kim is looking down on all of us with her sass and her wit and of course, her belief in soul mates and being with one and other for life, no matter the struggles you face.

Take care my darling Angel - paint the stars with your laughter, sweep the moon with your love x

Tempest


◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 Do I Dazzle You? is proudly powered by blogger.com