Life, Love and Happiness...

I know Rob is a Van Morrison fan (a strange, eclectic, fella i met many years ago when he was just starting out in the 'notoriety of being famous; although he had been around a good bit of time before that) Another Belfast boy, who has similar music traits as 'Van the Man' Brian Kennedy is the reason for this little light hearted post, as there is enough grief and strife being hurled around in this fandom. I give you Life, Love and Happiness...
Will you walk with me...
Through this world.
I never let me down, oh listen now.
Can you hear a sound?
Look what we have found,
Another day ends, peacefully.
Oh...
Now tell me, 
Is this the way, it's gonna stay?

Oh, don't let go again.
It's your life, love 
and your happiness.
When you sleep tonight...
Will you dream?
About a brighter life,
Oh it's gonna last.

And we hope for more,
But my heart is so unsure,
Another day is...
Over,
So tell me, 
is this the way it's meant to be?

Oh...
Don't let go again.
'Cause it's for life,
Love and happiness...
I'm thinking of.

No...
Don't give up again.
'Cause it's your life,
Love and happiness.

 Don't go...
I'm remembering,
the time of joy and love.

And we hope for more...
My heart is so unsure.
Will you walk with me?
And never let me down...

Txx
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 Do I Dazzle You? is proudly powered by blogger.com