Rob and Kristen - I Believe...

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy.
They say he wandered very far, very far, over land and sea.
A little shy, and sad of eye, but very wise was he.
And then one day, one magic day he passed my way.
And while he spoke of many things, fools and kings,
this he said to me...

The greatest gift, you'll ever learn,
Is just to love, and be loved in return. 
*please for this one, read the lyrics and you will understand where i am coming from*

Heaven bend to take my hand,
And lead me through the fire.
Be the long awaited answer,
To a long and painful fight.

Truth be told I've tried my best,

But somewhere along the way.
I got caught up in all there was to offer,
And the cost was so much more than I could bear.

Though I've tried, I've fallen...
I have sunk so low.
I messed up,
Better I should know.
So don't come round here,
And tell me I told you so...

We all begin with good intent,

Love was raw and young.
We believed that we could change ourselves,
The past could be undone.
But we carry on our backs the burden,
Time always reveals.
In the lonely light of morning,
In the wound that would not heal.
It's the bitter taste of losing everything,
That I've held so dear.

I've fallen...

I have sunk so low.
I messed up,
Better I should know.
So don't come round here,
And tell me I told you so...

Heaven bend to take my hand,

Nowhere left to turn.
I'm lost to those I thought were friends,
To everyone I know.
Oh they turn their heads embarrassed,
Pretend that they don't see.
But it's one missed step,
One slip before you know it
And there doesn't seem a way to be redeemed.

Though I've tried, I've fallen...

I have sunk so low.
I messed up,
Better I should know.
So don't come round here,
And tell me I told you so...
Two songs, two very different themes. One is all about a boy with dreams and inspirations in his eyes. He came to this foreign land of wonderment, searching for his future, and he found a little bit more than what he hoped for.
The second one...
i searched a lot of songs this evening; trying to convey my feelings, my scattered thoughts. Still i read hate and anger, still i feel people voicing their opinions, where really they have no right to.

Have we invested too much, on two people?
Have we allowed their relationship to take over our lives?

The gossip hacks believe they know all the answers,
the haters believe they have the right to judge.
The fans believe they are entitled to voice their opinions,
the truth...does anyone know the truth anymore? 

It's like an itch under the surface of your skin, you want to scratch it but know once you do that, the itch will get worse. That's what gossip is like; an itch that won't go away. The more we scratch the more it itches, the more it itches the more we scratch. 

Like i said, too many have invested too much in Rob and Kristen's lives. Bill Condon; the godsend of a director for Breaking Dawn 1&2 lays it out very simple in the most recent interview for Entertainment Weekly "Above all they have always shown great respect for the fans who made these movies such a success. Now it’s time that some of that respect be returned to them.” 

Truth is truth.
We all want what's best for them, but sometimes we need to take a step back, re-evaluate what is more important.

I believe...
in love and forgiveness,
in sorrow and pain,
in hope and faith.

None of us are perfect, 
everyone makes mistakes.
It's how we learn from them that makes us grow, makes us stronger.

I believe that Rob and Kristen will find their way...together.

SCULLY: "What I find fantastic is any notion that there are answers beyond the realm of science. The answers are there. You just have to know where to look."
MULDER: "That's why they put the "I" in "F.B.I." 

I would rather believe Mulder and Scully's theories, than read what is written in the Gossip Rags.

*song lyrics; Nature boy/enchanted boy - David Bowie. Fallen - Sarah Mclachlan.* 

T.
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 Do I Dazzle You? is proudly powered by blogger.com